Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I am 8 months and I can walk!! ....I am two months and I don't sleep!!!

Caden has started walking and is so proud of himself as he takes those wonderful steps, but then he tries to run and falls.
Caden amazes me! Sitting in the middle of the floor all of the sudden he gets up and stands there with a smile on his face, then he takes those steps and mommy and daddy CHEER! but wait, slow down, you are only 8 months.

And Gabriela, mom gets absolutely no sleep at night. A couple of nights ago I wake up (shortly after my last wake up) and guess who I hear giggling and laughing at 3 in the morning.
So the next day I try to keep her up a little bit before we put her down for night and I get this look...hmmm I have no idea what side of the family her little attitude comes from.

7 comments:

caribickley said...

What beautiful children! It is amzaing how fast they grow isn't it. We can't wait to see them up close and personal. Rick says hello too!. LOVE YOU GUYS
Cari

the splendid life of us... said...

First off, I don't think I ever made it over to congratulate you on your sweet baby girl! What a miracle. And you are a super mom to be taking care of two babies 6 months apart, crazy!

And holy cow, Caden is walking! I have never heard of an 8 month old walking, what a strong boy!

What a beautiful family you have!

Sacha Bikhazi said...

What beautiful children! I am so happy for you all! I miss you.

Sheri said...

Hey guys it's Paul and Sheri. Wow, these two are so beautiful! We are so excited to see them and you. Hope the nights get better and the days too. Congrats! We love you. Oh in case this doesn't leave our blog it is groverreview.blogspot.com.

naomi3 said...

Such pretty babies! They are both beautiful! You certainly have your hands full with them both so close together in age. Enjoy it though, because they grow up so fast! It will all be over in a blink of an eye. Check out my teenagers on our blog. www.naomirook3.blogspot.com

love you
Naomi

caribickley said...

We got Gabrielas birth announcement today. She is so beautiful. Wish that I could hold her!
Cari

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.