Monday, September 8, 2008

An Amazing Husband!

It would be almost impossible to keep up the post, be a mom of two wonderful babies and do all of the things that need to get done during the day if it wasn't for a supportive husband and father.

Some moments to remember:

1. When Caden had a blow out, and I kept reassuring Josh that I was coming to help, when really I was trying to find the camera.

2. Daddy and son daily bath time. Who better to put him in the "big bath" than his daddy, but watch out for "old faithful".
3. Daddy's reassuring hand. Caden loves to hold his hand as he starts to fall asleep at night!

Okay lets be honest, without Josh I don't know where we would all be!

1 comment:

caribickley said...

Great photos! I was always so thankful that I had Rick who did as much as I did. It is nice to share the work load.