Monday, August 18, 2008

All about Gabriela!





I was born on July 01, 2008 at 5:16 pm. I weighed 7 lbs 5.4 ounces and 20.5 inches. Mom began having contractions at 11 pm the day before and did not sleep all night! After she called the doctor telling him about the pain, he adviced her to stay home for a while that it might be "false labor". At 3 am mom could not take it anymore (neither could daddy) and told the doctor she was coming in!
Okay so there is alot more that happened, like some yelling at my husband and my mom, but hey what I wrote are the most important parts!!


5 comments:

caribickley said...

Hey Guys! Yes - I have discovered blogging and it rocks! Loving keeping in close contact with family. Your children are BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see all of you! Hopefully soon??!!

Chris Grover said...

hey, it's so fun to see an update!! gabi is the most beautiful little girl! wow! and caden just keeps getting cuter, the older he gets! what beautiful, sweet blessings you have! we are sooo happy for you guys and all your miracles! love to ya!

naomi3 said...

Hey Josh and Heidi! Congrats on your beautiful babies! We saw your Dad at the family reunion and he told us that you had 2 babies! I think the Lord has a sense of humor. You really have your hands full, but it is so worth it!
love you guys
Naomi

Kristen said...

Wow, congrats Heidi!! You have two beautiful children!! I imagine there is a lot more to the story and stuff in your life than is posted on the blog, but I just wanted to say Congratulations!! I'm glad I've been able to see a little bit of how you are doing now.

Carol Lee Grover said...

Hi Josh & Heidi
Just took a look at your site, and wow, it is beautiful. Your pictures are great and Gabby is totally beautiful - probably looks different since the picture was taken. Sure do wish I could hold her and give her a grandma hug, and to both of you. Hope all is well
Love Grandma