Thursday, February 14, 2008

Where does time go?

No, I'm not a bad mother, just a really busy momma trying to adjust and trying to do too many things at once. By request and because I wanted to, here is a picture of my son...hopefully there will be more to come when I get my head straight and upload them to my blog.

Our son Caden....
* Starting at five weeks he has been amazing at holding his head up without a problem, except after eating then he just becomes too relax to try.
* He has just began to smile and laugh...which just melts mommy and daddy's heart, especially in the morning.
* Only wakes up once during the night, and sometimes not at all but is SURE hungry when he wakes up.
* Doesn't like going poop, but we are working through it and it doesn't seem as uncomfortable as it has been.
* Loves to be alert and look around at everything, most of the time he is awake and alert more than asleep.
* Loves to be read to and sang to
* Loves to put his face on his mom and dad's neck for comfort.

2 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

OH he is just so adorable, seriously! It is a super hard adjustment to be a new mom, I really understand! But it is all so worth it! Looks like he is learning and growing like a champ! Congrats again! He is beautiful!

Chris Grover said...

oh my gosh, you guys, he is the cutest little guy ever! we understand the poop issue at our house -- that dang formula is hard at first! sounds like life is just as it should be at the grover house! we are so happy for you! more pictures, please!