Sunday, October 28, 2007

My Nephew is born!



On October 18 at about 12:35 my wonderful sister and brother had their son Wyatt, he weighs 5 lbs 15 oz and is as beautiful as can be. There were a lot of complications with both my sister and Wyatt but now they are both home and doing well.

My sister amazes me! After having a c-section and other things done during the birth she is walking around taking care of her son and being one of the strongest mothers that I have ever known. I guess the strength comes with being a mother and knowing that there is this special soul that Heavenly Father has sent and that Wyatt, as all children of God, deserve the best of all things. Watching my sister with her son is a moment were I am just in awe. My sister, one of my closest friends, is a Mother.

No comments: